Friday, January 15, 2010

Just a lil' update!

I guess it's that time that I update a little. Christmas came and went, but not without many wonderful people. Greg and I had hit a rough patch, and my hours were cut at work, making it really difficult to keep up with our finances. As Christmas was getting closer, we became more and more sad because we wouldn't be able to give our kids even a small Christmas. Two days before Christmas I received two phone calls. Both were about our family receiving assistance for Christmas. Greg and I both just cried and are very grateful for the wonderful people who were willing to assist us during this hard time.

January came and I have a wonderful husband who is very supportive of me. I am back in school and the next three semesters are going to be CRAZY!!!! I am on the downhill slope of my schooling! FINALLY!!!! I can't wait to be graduated! BTW~ to anyone who reads this, I will be graduating in about a year and you are all invited to the PARTAY that we will be having!!! About a week ago, Greg's mom and sister came to visit us from Phoenix. That was a wonderful, relaxing weekend. That same weekend, we got our family pictures taken with my family. The pictures turned out soooooo amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali,

I had no idea that things were not going well for you guys at Christmas...our family doesn't communicate well.....if you ever need anything, call me. On another note...great pictures!

Naessig Family said...

I Found bloging how fun to see you! I love you sooo much!!!