Thursday, March 5, 2009
Preston and Paul Milsap
On Feb. 27, Preston got to meet a Jazz player. The Jazz player was Paul Milsap. I t was really cool. We got to sit on the 2nd row in the center. We had a perfect view and could hear everything he said very clearly. The kids got to be involved in activities, and Paul talked about sportsmanship, and how important it is for the kids to stay in school. I loved what he was telling the kids. One of the activities they did with the kids, was giving Paul 3 shots in 3 different places. In each spot, Paul was challenged to make at least 1 of 3 shots in each spot. The kids got to choose one side of the court--one side he makes at least 1, the other side he misses all 3. After each shot the kids got to move to the opposite side they were on if they chose to change their decision. The kids had so much fun. Anaya and Aubree came with Preston and I. They had fun. After Paul left, the kids got an autographed picture of Paul to take home with them. Preston gets to go to the Jazz game tomorrow night with his team. He is very excited about that as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Ali!
I'm so excited I found your blog through facebook...Do you mind if I link to it on my blog so I can keep up with your awesome family???
Love,
Maren
That is so awesome that they did that for them.
Post a Comment