Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Presley, Presley, Presley



So, the other day I had thrown a bag of cheerios into the trash because they were all stale. I was in the middle of feeding Aidan when I realized that Presley had gotten into the trash. She pulled out the bag of cheerios, grabbed her bowl from the table and began to pour cheerios into the bowl. Keep in mind, Presley is 1 1/2 years old, but oh is she independent. She poured the WHOLE darn bag into her bowl. The bowl, however, was not big enough to fit the bag of cheerios but she just kept dumping. Once they were all dumped out, she started to throw them. I was still feeding Aidan, feeling a little frustrated about the mess, but laughing so hard because she was having fun and laughing too. Instead of getting upset, which is my usual reaction, I took some pictures. I love Presley. She is such a character. She makes our home such a happy place to be. We don't know what we would do without her.

2 comments:

LacyAsher#1 said...

K so you took pictures, where are they?? She is such a cutie!!

Heather G. said...

Hey Ali, I've been catching up on your life through your blog!!! You have such fun adventures with your kids!!! I love this one with her dumping the cheerios!!! It's great!