We have had one crazy week! One week ago Saturday, Presley decided to climb onto a chair. The chair came out from under her and she whacked her head on the table. We took her to the doctor and she got 3 stitches. That was just the beginning. Greg and I worked all week, with crazy schedules, hardly getting to see each other. He was in the door as I headed out!!! This craziness will all be worth it in the end.
I went to the doctor on Thursday for my normal monthly ob check. I was having contractions every 5-10 minutes that day. Not good!!! Dr. Liddle gave me those pills that stop the contractions, and told me to take it easy. A little hard when I work, go to school and have 4 kids running around the house playing. Greg has been awesome through this pregnancy though. I appreciate all of his hard work to support our growing family.
Preston turned 8 on Friday October 10. We went to Chuck E Cheese's for about an hour right after school. Then Ryan and Jordyn came down to celebrate some more with Preston. We had pizza, cake and ice cream and then went SWIMMING!!!! That was the kids' favorite part. There were some other people there and one of the guys took a liking to the kids'. They were having a blast jumping into the pool and goofing around. They had a blast!
Saturday morning we got up early to drive to Delta. Hagen (a cousin on my dad's side) was getting baptized. On our way down, Jenner and Megs had little baby Zoey Grace. She gave them quite a scare, but she is doing awesome now! The kids had fun at the baptism, seeing and playing with all their cousins. They can't wait for the Christmas party so they can see them again.
On our way home on Sunday, I took Anaya and Preston to see baby Zoey. Anaya was so excited when I told her. She was so cute holding her and loving her. Greg and Presley didn't get to go in because Greg is sick and Presley's still recuperating from having bronchitis. All in all, we have had a fun and exciting (and hectic) week. Can't wait to see what this week has in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
two posts in the same month!! I am so proud!! j/k
I tagged you on my blog
Post a Comment