Well, it is that time of year again when we all head back to school. Aubree and Preston have been in school for one week. They love their new school. They get to ride the bus together in the morning and afternoon. They love that they get to see each other everyday. We see Aubree during the week after school, and then still on the weekends. Our family is so excited to be living so close to Aubree.
I am also back in school. I have started my 2nd week at Weber State. It has been one crazy transition moving from one college to the next. I finally have my schedule all worked out. I only have to go to school 2 days a week. I will be working on campus a few days a week. This will allow the girls to go to a relative's house for a few hours a day. They will love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Well it is about time that you posted!! j/k It's not like you have been busy or anything right? :) Love your face!! PEACE!!
OK.....I'm confused! Did you guys move to Ogden? What's the story here?
Laura
Post a Comment