

Another activity they did this year was a 1st grade program. They sang and spoke about all the things they did in their classrooms during each of the different seasons. Preston talked about the activities the kids would do during the summer. They sang many songs and had many actions to them as well.
At the end of the year the students, Mrs. Coyne's class painted pictures of whatever they wanted.
Preston painted an awesome picture. Then all the pictures were put in a contest, and can you believe it? Preston won 1ST PLACE!!!! Way to go kiddo!!! He won a sculpting set. He was so shy about it when I asked him where he got it, but once he saw how proud we were of him, then he was more willing to talk about it. How cute is that?



1 comment:
I didn't know about "Presto" winning a contest. Wow that is awesome. I am so glad that we have been able to be such good friends, and been able to come and support Preston in those cool school things. "PEACE"
Post a Comment